Sound legal guidance for the future of your business.
Through mergers and acquisitions, businesses adapt to changing environments and continue to grow and thrive. Business owners and executives must carefully plan mergers and acquisitions, taking numerous factors into account. Without sound legal guidance, these owners may take steps that hurt the future of the business. Our business law attorneys are experienced in various deals and provide quality legal advice to our clients.
WHAT IS MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS LAW?
During a merger, two unique companies, typically comparable in size, combine to create a single company. During an acquisition, one corporation takes over another business. The company that is acquired becomes part of the larger company, and the larger company acquires all of the rights and duties of the smaller company. Though often used interchangeably, mergers and acquisitions have different goals. With the assistance of our attorneys, clients are able to determine the advantages and disadvantages of entering into these deals.
More About Our Business Formation Services
CHOICE OF ENTITY
The foundation of business success is based on a proper choice of entity form and the effective design of that business structure. Much like a towering oak with a compromised root system that can be toppled by strong winds, businesses depend on a successful business formation process to cope with adversity in the form of liability to consumers, contract disputes, regulatory challenges, and other commercial issues. The attorneys of our Greenville business formation law firm bring decades of experience and a proven track record of forming businesses and positioning them for success across a wide range of industries. We can assist in skillfully crafting essential documents and provide legal advice and representation to newly formed businesses, such as:
- Buy-sell agreements
- Sales and purchases of commercial property
- Operating agreements
- Liability waivers
- Contract negotiations
- Sales contracts
- Partnership agreements
- Business formation documents
- Product and service disclaimers
Our law firm can assist with all aspects of translating innovative ideas into viable business opportunities. We provide legal counsel and help aspiring business owners with all facets of a startup.
- Entity selection: Whether a more common business structure like a corporation, limited liability company, or partnership offers the best profile of tax features, risk tolerance, and management structure, or an alternative form makes more sense, we work diligently to understand our clients, their business, and the competition.
- Incorporation procedures or documents: Our skilled team of corporate attorneys in Greenville provide expertise in all aspect of the initial incorporating process, such as explanations to LLC members or stockholders, EIN numbers, initial organization meetings, articles of incorporation, bylaws, information filed with the secretary of state, and opening minutes.
- Filing: Our South Carolina business formation attorneys will guide you through the entire process of registering with the secretary of state and filing your documents.
Meet With A Business Law Attorney
Schedule a consultation Today