Client Intake Specialist and Office Manager
We are currently accepting applications for a client intake specialist. The ideal candidate is an energetic person, motivated to learn that values the importance of great customer service. The applicant must also be highly organized and professional.
Previous experience working in a law firm, real estate agency, or financial institution is not required but preferred.
Who We Are:
We are a small Greenville law firm located just outside of downtown Greenville. Our legal practice areas include real estate closings, estate planning, business law, criminal law, and litigation.
-Scheduling client meetings and phone calls
-Organizing office space and files
-Collecting relevant client information
-Qualifying prospective clients
-Management of Office 365 and other software
-Other duties: answering phones, preparing conference rooms, greeting clients, coordinating with vendors, ordering supplies, and making sure the office is running in an orderly manner.
Day to Day responsibilities include:
– Communicating with current clients and potential clients
– Qualifying potential client to see if our law firm is a good fit for their case
– Forming good relationships with clients and following up with them
– Sending Invoices to Clients
– Collecting payment from client’s
– Providing a friendly and warm environment to all visitors and guests
– Answering phones and acting as the gate-keeper for the building
– Light cleaning and housekeeping duties
Not Required but Highly Valued (Please list all that apply on your resume or in your email):
-Past leadership roles
How to Apply:
Email [email protected] with the subject line “My favorite color is…” and include your favorite color; 2. Attach your resume; and 3. In the body of the email, list three nice things your former employers and/or co-workers would say about you and one negative thing a former employer might say about you.