In this valuable free organizer, you will find:
- Estate Planning Terminology: A section to help you become familiar with some of the terms and phrases you may hear during the estate planning process.
- Estate Planning Overview: An explanation of what is included in estate planning, and what your options may be.
- "Parties Necessary for Will" Checklist: A checklist to help you organize and keep record of who is involved in executing your will.
- Contact List: A place to record all the pertinent information for each person that will be involved with the execution or probating of your will.
- Location of Assets and Accounts: Make executing your will easier for your loved ones by having the location of assets and accounts listed, updated, and safely stored.